Sunday, May 8, 2011

Always a tourist

I have been in Ottawa for two full school years now and school is over sadly. I handed in portfolio, had my interview and showed my prints at exhibition. Since school is over and I'm just working part time it means I got some time on my hands. So I have been/ and plan on having several 'touristy' days this month! stop and smelling the 'tulips' of Ottawa. Today I went to the glebe with a good friend betty, a community in Ottawa (just south of downtown) and we started with half price frappuccinos at starbucks! (til May 15th 3-5pm) and then walked around shops, a local gallery and by the canal. It was alot of fun, I love exploring a new place and just walking spontaneously and of course stopping for a photo op. Here's some pics of my lovely day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment